Participate in Electronic Giving...
As part of an eﬀort to provide Parish members with more options, GiveCentral.org was created with input from Parishes in Chicago as a customized online giving program. GiveCentral.org is a secure online system where Parishioners can create individual giving proﬁles with payment options ranging from direct debit (ACH) to credit cards. Every transaction you make is securely recorded and saved in your own payment history.
By giving electronically, you save our Parish both time and money. Your regular gifts can be made consistently and easily as you continue to support your Catholic community. Contributions can also be made on a one-time basis without creating a giving proﬁle. GiveCentral.org provides the security, ease and access you need to be faithful to your giving commitments even if you cannot be present at your Parish.
- Even if you miss a week, your gift to the church can still be made
- Give at anytime of the day or night
- Review your giving history in real time
- Keep your gifts secure
How to Get Started:
- 1. Go to https://givecentral.org/index.php create your own giving proﬁle.
- Select when and how you will make your contribution.
- 2. Contact your Parish Oﬃce to be enrolled: Carla Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-588-6484 ext. 203